Macedonian Journal of
Registration with the Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences (MJMS) allows you to:
1. Launch your web browser (supported browsers include Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Netscape 7.0, 7.1, or 7.2, Safari 1.2.4, or Firefox 1.0.4) and go to the MJMS Manuscript Central homepage (http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/mjms).
2. Log-in or click the “Create Account” option if you are a first-time user of Manuscript Central.
3. If you are creating a new account:
· After clicking on “Create Account” enter your name and e-mail information and click “Next”. Your e-mail information is very important.
· Enter your institution and address information as prompted then click “Next.”
· Enter a user ID and password of your choice (we recommend using your e-mail address as your user ID) and then select your area of expertise. Click “Finish” when done.
4. Log-in and select “Author Center.”
You will receive Macedonian Journal of Medical Sciences News, OnLine first and Contents alerts whenever new articles or issues are published. To change the email format or frequency, to update your email address or to stop receiving these alerts, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journal Contact Information
Institute for Immunobiology and Human Genetics, Institutes, Faculty of Medicine, University "Ss Kiril and Metodij", 50-ta Divizija No 6, PO Box 60, 1109 Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Tel: +389 2 3110556
Fax: +389 2 3110558
Publisher: ID Design 2012/DOOEL Skopje on behalf of Institute of Immunobiology and Human Genetics, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
MJMS is an international peer-reviewed, Open Access journal published four times per year. MJMS Online (ISSN 1857-5773) offers free access to all articles.
All site content, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License.